Our male dorm has 6 beds (3 bunk beds) and plenty of closet/wardrobe space. It has a large balcony to the …Read more
Your room in Accra, Ghana
All our rooms have access to modern amenities such as Wifi, fans, showers and security. A tasty, fresh breakfast is included in all of our prices.
Our female dorm has 6 beds (3 bunk beds) and plenty of closet/wardrobe space. It has a large balcony to the …Read more
Our 3-bed room has a single bed and a single bunkbed and space to hang clothes. It has a ceiling fan, …Read more
Our 2-bed rooms each have a single bunkbed and a closet/wardrobe The rooms are close to a shared shower room, wash …Read more
Our double rooms each have a double bed and a closet/wardrobe The rooms are close to a shared shower room, wash …Read more
Each of our four 2-bed and double rooms are available at a reduced rate for single travellers.Read more
Community Areas & Utilities
On the ground floor we have a large, open-plan living/dining room area where you can hang out/relax/eat/chat/check your emails/plan trips. On the first floor we have a library area, where you’re free to work and study away from the busier communal area. we also have a large hangout balcony.
We offer the following utilities
- Wifi is available throughout the building - we have 3 routers to ensure you get decent connectivity
- 3 shared shower rooms close to all hostel bedrooms and dorms
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service upon request
- Night security guard
- Back-up generator
- Full self-service guest kitchen for those who want to cook for themselves
- Delicious local Ghanaian dishes can be prepared for you upon request
- Small guest bar selling beer, water, fruit juice and soft drinks
Agoo Hostel supports the local community! We shop locally for our daily food and supplies. Most of our furnishings have been made by local craftsmen and our hostel maintenance is done neighbourhood tradesmen.